Have you been looking to:
Inventory Assets and vulnerabilities
- Know your data quality score for each client and improve it with integrations to ConnectWise Manage, ITGlue, Datto’s Autotask, Syncro and warranty look-ups (Dell, Lenovo, HP…)
- Get a dashboard view of your overall client health and technology needs including missing data, asset end of life health, budget projects and latest assessment results
- Microsoft 365 integration pulls user lists and license info to help you reconcile license counts
Baseline Risk exposure
Provide your prospect with a quick standards/alignment assessment to show them how your MSP will add value. For existing customers, completely customize assessments to target their needs (compliance, policy, alignment, industry standards,…). This vCIO practice will help you partner strategically with your clients and grow your business and protect theirs.
- Track alignment to your stack or industry standards
- Adjustable rating scales – more than just a yes/no
- Comparative analytics – track progress over time and help your clients “get the red out”
- Download pre-built templates or build your own
Evaluate business risk
- Every client deserves a business review (although they don’t all need to be quarterly). The business review scheduler allows you to plan your reviews according to your clients needs.
- Establish client policies on warranty and asset end of life replacement. This not only helps their technology but allows for value-add budget forecasting.
- Prep your QBR in minutes instead of hours with exec friendly reports
Build projects to address risk/needs
Show improvement & Your Value
A comparison assessment will allow you to show the improvement your services have provided to your client. This not only enhances your strategic partnership but ensures your clients will see your value and schedule their next review.
Cross Client Analytics
The best in the business
Your vCIO process brings value to your clients. Our MSP reporting gives you data analytics across your entire client base for instant insights around:
- Data quality
- Ad hoc asset queries
- Microsoft 365 licensing
- QBR scheduling
- Project Roadmaps
Allowing you to visualize your sales opportunities.